Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lately...

Well, I'm currently working Monday-Friday 8-12, which doesn't seem like a lot but when Hudson is as big as he is he's a lot to do anything.  Steven's been working a lot more and seems to get called out all the time. I wish we had more time together since we only have about 7-8 more weeks of just us forever.  We went to Little Rock today for my grandpa's birthday and all the September and October birthdays.  It was fun to get to see everyone and it was at my cousin John & Samantha's new house which was really pretty.  We were home an hour and Steven got called out, and he's been gone about 5 hours now.  Hoping he comes home very soon.

The nursery is almost finished.  We got the chair and ottoman in yesterday, and picked up the changing table when we were in little rock today.  We have to paint the changing table black and then get a pad made for it.  Also, the bedding will hopefully be in by the first week in October.  I can't wait to see it all together and will have to post pics.  

Well, I think i'm going to attempt to sleep, but hope to make more time to blog.

goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment